Skip to content

N p

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by N p

  1. Community Post
    I attended yesterday for myosure procedure for removal of a uterine polyp.This procedure is horrendous and should not be allowed without a general anaesthetic .The pain was excruciating and the procedure had to be stopped I won’t go into the details but I can honestly say I left there feeling traumatised and the thought of having to go back and have it done again makes me feel physically sick It should be made 100% honestly clear by the consultant that this procedure is extremely painful and not like it’s just a period pain (it is most certainly not) it is not even close and I suffer painful periods . no woman should have to suffer pain like this I will add I have a high pain threshold but this was awful on a scale of one to ten I give this a big fat 10 for pain
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.