Skip to content

nickbouere

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nickbouere

  1. Community Post
    Over the past few months I have been suffering with most if not all of the typical long covid symptoms. I just had a telephone conversation with a doctor who has told me that because I was not tested for covid19 and found to be infected and because I was not tested for covid antibodies before I received my first vaccination injection that I cannot be considered to be a long covid sufferer and therefore would not be accepted by a long covid clinic. Is this correct ?
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.