Skip to content

Midcmm

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Midcmm

  1. Community Post
    They told me in advance that it is generally well tolerated in women who have had children (I have had 2) and that I could have gas and air if I wanted to but I didn't need it. It was Crawley Hospital women's centre, they were so kind and definitely deserve some recognition for a job well done.
  2. Community Post
    I had a really positive experience with my hysteroscopy. The procedure itself was almost painless, I had some very mild cramping when biopsies were taken (less bad than my usual period pain) and afterwards I had some mild period like cramping. I am usually terrible with pain. Just wanted to share a positive story.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.