Skip to content

Emmyloow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Emmyloow

  1. Community Post
    I have had a hysteroscopy and freaked myself out beforehand by reading things online and really wish I hadn’t. My first hysteroscopy where my doctor took a biopsy was less painful than some period pains I’ve experienced. Today I had my polyp removed no local anaesthetic used and it was more painful than the first procedure but bearable. I know everyone’s tolerance is different but I really over thought and worried about this procedure based on what I read online. I took paracetamol and ibroprufen beforehand which would have definitely helped so would advise anyone else having this to not freak out as I did, take pain relief beforehand and it’s over fairly quickly. For me I’m glad I didn’t have a general anaesthetic as at the moment with Covid you need to isolate etc and the pain was bearable as an outpatient. Hopefully this helps someone else who’s unsure.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.