Skip to content

shirley herbert

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shirley herbert

  1. Community Post
    I had one 3 years ago and found it very painful. No sedation was offered. I've got an appointment for another later this month and some info I got this time was to take Ibuprofen an hour before the appointment. The pain I felt last time won't be stopped by Ibuprofen,.. I phoned the Oncology nurse who said only if it proves too painful will they stop it and arrange for a general anesthetic for it... My point here is,, it in my opinion should be made an option right from the start. I obviously don't want any delay in a diagnosis and why once again I don't want it deferred till they can offer anaesthetic... but I'm absolutely dreading it.. Last time I thought I might burst a blood vessel the pain was so bad I think it a dreadful state of affairs for this proceedure not to have some sedation.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.