Health Education England (HEE) has created this accelerated preceptorship guide, for use with newly qualified practitioners (NQPs) and Health Care Professionals (HCP's) on the NMC Covid-19 temporary register in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The guidance is focused on how health and care organisations pan-London can support newly qualified practitioners (NQPs) and health care professionals (HCPs) on the Covid-19 temporary register.
This is a fast-changing and emerging situation and guidance may be subject to further development. Therefore, these principles should be used in conjunction with advice and guidance from the regulatory councils (e.g. Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC), the royal colleges, trade unions and national HEE guidance.
For newly qualified practitioners and healthcare professionals on temporary register you will find:
- Accelerated Preceptorship Guide.
- Guide for staff supporting during Accelerated Preceptorship.
- Voice over - Guide for staff supporting NQPs.
- Support for staff during Accelerated Preceptorship.
- Voice over - Support for NQPs and other HCPs.
- Podcast One - general Information.