This is Patient Safety Learning’s submission to the Women’s Health Strategy: Call for evidence. In seeking to inform the development of its Women’s Health Strategy, the UK Government has requested written submissions of data, research, and other reports of relevance. In its response, Patient Safety Learning outlines the risk to patient safety of sex and gender bias.
The consultation is now closed.
Click on the attachment below to read the full consultation response.
- Dangerous exclusions: The risk to patient safety of sex and gender bias (Patient Safety Learning)
- Gender bias: A threat to women’s health (Sarah Graham)
- The normalisation of women’s pain (Lisa Rampersad)
- ‘Women are being dismissed, disbelieved and shut out’ (Stephanie O’Donohue)
- Women’s Health Strategy: Call for evidence (Department of Health and Social Care)