Wounds UK have developed a number of Best Practice Statements, designed to help clinical staff improve wound care.
Best Practice Statements include:
- Holistic management on venous leg ulceration
- Active treatment of non-healing wounds in the community
- Addressing skin tone bias in wound care: Assessing signs and symptoms in people with dark skin tones
- Care of the person with diabetes and lower leg ulcers
- Post operative wound care: reducing the risk of surgical site infection
You can access all of the Best Practice Statements via the link below.
Wounds UK: Best Practice Statements https://www.wounds-uk.com/resources/all/0/date/desc/cont_type/21
0 reactions so far