In March 2015, Norman Lamb MP launched 'Future in Mind' at The King’s Fund, and the government committed to spending an extra £1.25 billion on Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) funding over the next five years. Six months on, this conference provided a key opportunity to examine the progress that had been made in transforming service provision and commissioning.
This page includes all the sessions from the conference, including videos from:
- Alistair Burt MP and Sam Gyimah MP - Improving mental health outcomes for children and young people
- Service users, Annie Hart and Aaliyah Esat - Involving children and young people in service design
In partnership with YoungMinds, this event explored how you can transform services with specific focus on:
- improving access and waiting times
- delivering greater system co-ordination
- meeting the needs of the most vulnerable young people
- eating disorders.