In December 2020, Ockenden Report: Emerging findings and recommendations from the independent review of maternity services at the Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust, was published. The report set out seven immediate and essential actions for Trusts under the following themes:
- Enhanced safety
- Listening to women and families
- Staff training and working together
- Managing complex pregnancy
- Risk assessment throughout pregnancy
- Monitoring fetal wellbeing
- Informed consent
The below infographic, produced by the University of Southampton NHS Foundation Trust, sets out their plans against each of the seven actions.
To download the infographic, produced by Katherine Barrio, Better Births Project Midwife, please see the attachment at the bottom of the page.