In this webinar recording, Gill Phillips, founder of the Whose Shoes? approach to co-production, talks about:
- Building the future using virtual Whose Shoes?
- The power of poems, with some thought-provoking and entertaining examples and crowdsourced audio
- Bridging the gaps between what services provide and what people actually want
- Health inequalities and talking to people to understand and address the real issues
- People disproportionately affected by the pandemic and live crowdsourcing of 'micro first steps support'
- Using common purpose to smash the rules, where necessary
- Unhelpful NHS language
Whose Shoes? is being used as a quality improvement approach in over 80 NHS trusts and many other organisations.
NHS - Experience of care: Creative Coproduction using Whose Shoes? (10 November 2021) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEOtTf5doZg
0 reactions so far