In this blog series, InHealth Associates write about their experience in patient leadership, share examples of best practice and cover recent news and events. They aim to share some of the wisdom they have developed through facing, and sometimes overcoming, the challenge of creating change in the health service.
- Hole in the Policy Bucket – Patient Voice in Decision Making (24 January 2023)
- Activism and the Ego – how to deal with frustration about lack of change 11 January 2023)
- Not Dead Yet: why we should use the word ‘endurance’ rather than ‘resilience’ (23 September 2021)
- Patient Directors –The Next Step in The Patient Revolution (27 April 2021)
- Reflections on Patient Leadership (30 March 2021)
InHealth Associates patient leadership blogs https://www.inhealthassociates.co.uk/blog/
0 reactions so far
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now