NEBOSH and Great Britain’s Health and Safety Regulator, the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), have jointly developed a new one day qualification that shows how non-complex incidents can be investigated effectively. By learning lessons and making improvements, organisations can avoid similar incidents occurring in the future.
This qualification is for anyone who wants to carry out incident investigations effectively.
Employers, supervisors, SHE champions, union and safety representatives will benefit. Attending the course will enable you to:
- Independently investigate simple incidents.
- Gather evidence including conducting witness interviews.
- Produce an action plan to prevent a recurrence of an incident.
- Contribute to team investigations for large scale incidents
- Positively impact the safety culture in your organisation.