The Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) have developed this toolkit to disseminate learning highlighted from acute kidney injury (AKI) case notes reviews, part of the RCGP AKI Quality Improvement project. Working with GP practices, they have put together resources, alongside national Think Kidneys guidance, to support the implementation of quality improvement methods into routine clinical practice.
Who is this aimed at?
- This tool kit is aimed at everyone.
- There are different sections for each target group
What will I learn?
- Kidney health
- Recognition and response to AKI
- Primary care management post AKI episode
- Embedding a holistic approach to AKI