This recording is of the launch of the Health Equity Network (HEN) on 24 January 2023. The HEN aims to roll out practical solutions to reduce health inequalities, and will help organisations and individuals across the public, private and third sectors to connect and collaborate with those working towards similar health equity goals. It will offer opportunities to share work and knowledge and for members to engage with others across the country.
Speakers at the event included:
- Dr. Jessica Allen, Deputy Director of The Institute for Health Equity
- Dr. Henry Kippin, Managing Director of the North of Tyne Combined Authority
- Pete Gladwell, Group Social Impact and Investment Director, Legal & General Capital
- Alan Higgins, Health Equity Network Lead
- Professor Sir Michael Marmot, Director of the Institute of Health Equity
Health Equity Network launch webinar (Marmot Review, 25 January 2023) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxJ4Uuv5bz8
0 reactions so far
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now