This resource, written by the Royal College of Nursing, is intended for any registered nurse working with medicines as part of their role. The principles of medicines management however, apply across all health care settings and for non-registered staff.
This resource includes:
- What is medicines management?
- The right medicine for the right patient and the right time
- Becoming an independent prescriber
- Competencies and maintaining competence
- Specialist prescribing
- Unregistered staff and social care
- Prescribing and administration
- Nursing associates and medicines management
- Summary of available guidance