In this webinar discussion, an expert panel discusses the airborne nature of Covid-19, the lack of adequate personal protective equipment (PPE) during the pandemic and continued concerns around unsafe PPE guidance and the impact on both staff and patient safety. The panel includes:
- Helen Hughes: Chief Executive of Patient Safety Learning
- Dr David Tomlinson: Consultant Cardiologist, NHS
- Rachael Moses OBE: Consultant Physiotherapist, NHS
Hosted by Dr Asad Khan and produced by Gez Medinger.
- PPE guidance continues to put staff and patients at risk, by Dr David Tomlinson
- Raising concerns about PPE and ventilation as a Junior Doctor, a blog by Lindsay Fraser-Moodie
- How will NHS staff with Long Covid be supported?
- New FFP3 respirators may cut infection risk
- Hospital-acquired infection caused one-in-five covid deaths at several trusts
The scandal of insufficient PPE: Why healthcare workers were betrayed – and continue to be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXTL8KEcLpY
1 reactions so far
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now