The international Society for Rapid Response Systems (iSRRS) is the peak international body related to Rapid Response Teams (RRTs) and Critical Care Outreach (CCO) services around the work. The aim of the iSRRS is to improve the prevention of, and response to acute deterioration in hospitalised patients.
This guidance includes;
- What are RRTs and CCO services?
- What is COVID-19?
- Why is COVID-19 important to the RRT and CCO service?
- Overarching principles
- Safety of the RRT responders
- Identification of suspected / confirmed cases
- Use of NIV, CPAP and high flow nasal oxygen
- Method of activation of the RRT
- Coordinating a response to a patient with suspected / confirmed COVID-19
- Use of non-ICU staff as members of the responding team
- Training of staff.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now