According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS), around one in five people who tested positive for COVID-19 had symptoms that lasted for five weeks or longer, and one in 10 people had symptoms that lasted for 12 weeks or more.
This article, published in Which, looks at some of the challenges facing people living with persisting symptoms months after their initial infection and provides tips for accessing support.
- What is Long COVID?
- Talking to your GP and specialist referrals
- Long COVID clinics
- Managing Long COVID at home
- Support groups and research projects
- Financial support
- Living with Long COVID – Francesca’s story
- How to support someone with Long COVID.