'Cautious Tortoise' is an easy to follow flow chart that aims to guide parents and caregivers through the early steps of their child's recovery from Covid-19 and Long Covid, while supporting them to preserve energy to aid ongoing recovery.
Alongside an infographic flow-chart, this webpage contains frequently asked questions about Covid-19 and Long Covid in children, including:
- What does the government advise?
- Long Covid Kids urge families to proceed cautiously
- When can a child be referred to a Long Covid Paediatric Hub?
- How many children get Long Covid?
- Long Covid Symptoms In Children
- What is post exertional malaise/post exertional symptom exacerbation?
- When is the right time to return to school?
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now