IMPARTS is an evidence based website with guides aimed at people with long term conditions (such as acute kidney injury, COPD and diabetes) and COVID-19. IMPARTS has put together a list of resources from condition-specific charities which they hope will help and provide reassurance during this time. This includes specific advice on the following:
- Coping with stress during COVID-19 (World Health Organisation)
- Sleep anxiety: tips to manage and improve sleep (The Sleep Council)
- Looking after your mental health during Coronavirus (The Mental Health Foundation)
- Coronavirus and your wellbeing (MIND)
- COVID recovery online course (Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust)
- Health unlocked – a holistic approach to healthcare
- OCD and COVID-19 survival tips (OCD UK).