This long read by The King's Fund aims to explain the reforms brought about by The Health and Care Act 2022, and what these changes will mean in practice. it gives short and long answers to the following questions:
- What are the main changes brought about by the Act?
- Is this an unnecessary top-down reorganisation?
- Will the Act lead to greater involvement of the private sector?
- Does the Act give ministers more power over the day-to-day running of the NHS?
- Will the Act make any difference to patients?
- Does the Act tackle the big challenges the health and care system currently faces?
The King's Fund - The Health and Care Act: six key questions (17 May 2022) https://www.kingsfund.org.uk/publications/health-and-care-act-key-questions
0 reactions so far