In this blog, Jeremy Hunt MP, Founder of Patient Safety Watch, outlines six priorities for the new Health Secretary, Therese Coffey MP. He argues that these patient safety priorities will help reduce elective and emergency pressures and save money.
The six patient safety priorities outlined by Jeremy Hunt are:
- Develop a credible and comprehensive NHS and social care workforce plan
- Reform primary care by bringing back individual GP lists
- Provide a timetable by which the recommendations from the Ockenden Review will be implemented
- Scrap national NHS targets
- Join forces with the Treasury and radically reform our litigation and compensation systems
- Revamp the Learning from Deaths programme so that all Trusts are publishing data on the avoidable deaths that happen in their services
Six priorities for the new Health Secretary by Jeremy Hunt (21 September 2022) https://www.patient-safety-watch.com/blog
0 reactions so far
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now