The Health and Care Act 2022 placed Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) on a statutory footing in July 2022, and trusts will play a critical role in delivering the key purposes of ICSs in order to benefit patients and service users.
This briefing from NHS Providers:
- provides a brief overview of how provider collaboratives are developing across England.
- illustrates some of the emerging benefits that collaboratives are working to realise.
- explores how trust leaders see the role of provider collaboratives developing within ICSs.
- identifies some key enablers and risks trust boards need to consider.
The briefing cover the following topics:
- How are provider collaboratives being set up and resourced?
- What are provider collaboratives aiming to achieve?
- What are the opportunities of collaboration for different trust types?
- What are the key enablers for provider collaboratives?
- What are the emerging risks for boards to manage?
NHS providers briefing - Realising the benefits of provider collaboratives (August 2022) https://nhsproviders.org/realising-the-benefits-of-provider-collaboratives
0 reactions so far
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now