Skip to content

Thematic Analysis

Hi everyone,

We are a charity hoping to align with PSIRF shortly.

When reviewing our incidents, it seems we are more likely to focus on conducting thematic analyses. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share a template and an example of a completed thematic analysis report they have used? Thank you!

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Boilette,

Apologies for the delay in replying, I have been away on leave. We have not got a template in use at the moment or any teaching that I provide to the Trust.

I did a quick look on NHS Futures and found this template from Dr Samantha Machen.

Yours,

Chris

Themed review template Aug 2022.docx

Create an account or sign in to comment

Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.