Skip to content

Patient safety research collaboration

I am a surgeon on the south coast and I train healthcare staff in PS and HF. I want to collaborate with healthcare staff - NHS and non-NHS looking into culture, behaviours and conflict and their links to PS.

It is very early stages at the moment and looking for people who would want to collaborate. I have approached a few places for funding.

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...

@perbinder Am happy to collaborate 

  • 3 weeks later...

@perbinder I would be happy to know more before committing (independent provider of NHS Services)

  • 4 weeks later...

@perbinderI would be interested, would like to know more

  • 1 month later...

@perbinder I would be interested in this.

 

How is this going? I am wondering if you'd considered using SenseMaker to explore culture and behaviours as part of the research project - see the blog below which explains the potential for using this tool to improve patient safety. There are a couple of other organisations I am in touch with who are also looking for funding for similar projects. I am sure they would be interested in collaborating.

 

I am a Research Fellow at the University of Birmingham and through my research I am working on a roadmap for better patient safety in healthcare, particularly the NHS. I would love to collaborate with this group. The topics of culture, behaviours and conflict and their links to PS play a large part in my roadmap. I can provide draft details for discussion and review by this group.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.