This free to attend webinar is being delivered by BAPM in partnership with the Healthcare Safety Investigation Branch (HSIB) to support the launch of the revised framework for practice on newborn infants who suffer a sudden and unexpected postnatal collapse (SUPC).
Speakers will provide an overview of the new framework, cover ways to support good practice and reduce the risk of SUPC. This webinar is aimed at perinatal professionals who care for babies in hospital in the first week after birth as well as parents.
- The Parent Story
- Introduction to the new framework
- The SUPC Risk Reduction Pathway
- Investigating and Managing the Baby after a SUPC
Chair: Louise Page, Deputy Clinical Director of Maternity Investigation Programme, HSIB
- Sarah Land, Charity Manager, PEEPS HIE Charity
- Julie-Clare Becher, Consultant Neonatologist, Simpson Centre for Reproductive Health, Edinburgh
- Esther Tylee, Infant Feeding Lead Midwife, Bedford Hospital NHS Trust
- Francesca Entwistle, Deputy Programme Director (Advocacy), UNICEF UK Baby Friendly Initiative
- Rachel Walsh, National Neonatal Clinical Fellow, NHS Resolution
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now