In this Westminster Health Forum event, delegates will assess the priorities for improving lung health in England.
Areas for discussion include:
- responding to the pandemic, and the challenges of long COVID
- lung health in the implementation of the NHS Long Term Plan
- optimising respiratory prescribing
- promoting prevention and addressing inequalities, including air quality improvement and developing healthy communities
- next steps for integrated respiratory care, rehabilitation and care at a local level
- research, innovation and priorities for service transformation.
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now