Skip to content

Katrina

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Katrina

  1. B2f88e05f5e2b5a697aac8704e9b452f
    I think the point is if you have a good investigation, the learning will identify itself. However, most trusts are not interested once the RCA has been signed off. The action plan is sometimes forgotten or fudged to show it is completed. Worst it's changed by the clinical director to fit their needs. I hope this new scheme readjusts the balance. From what I have read, trusts will now have to be really honest and accountable and sorry but I cannot see this happening. I can see trusts saying lets just do an audit, it's so rare this happens etc., I am worried where we are going.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.