Skip to content

Ben Hobson

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ben Hobson

  1. Content Article Comment
    Hi Tom, I’m sorry to read that you had such a negative experience though I can’t say I’m surprised! So much of the NHS system is not functioning that people are just reacting, unable to tolerate difficulty/uncertainty or lean into addressing issues. As a result, solutions are superficial, tokenistic, simplistic and often repeat previous (unsuccessful) methods. For me, a lot of it comes back to system design, human factors and culture. Would be happy to talk more!
  2. Community Post
    Hi @AmaniKrayem Are learning disabilities inpatient units included in your study? I’m sure you already have, but I’m guessing you’ve linked in with the Restraint Reduction Network? Best wishes, Ben
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.