Skip to content

Ceri Davies

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ceri Davies

  1. Community Post
    I wasn't going to post here, as I have severe trust issues, I automatically assume everybody will be just like the GP's, who dismiss everything, and aren't interested in helping, to date after reacting to 2 AstraZeneca Vaccines, I have only 1 diagnosis (Post Vaccine Headache's that can occur in up to 30% of cases), that's actually mentioned the Vaccine, despite there being 3 main issues caused πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ One is Bilateral Lymphoedema, and another is Large Unidentified Lump, in my Right Leg, and the doctors verbally agreed the Vaccine is the cause, yet they didn't actually write it down. They seem to say one thing, but actually appear to believe something else, no sincerity, most of the time, appearing to dismiss the vaccine as the cause. More recently, I believe it's caused another issue, but I'm not about to try, to push them, I don't want to be, hospitalised over Christmas, interference with immunity, acquired through previous vaccines, for other diseases πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ That's how poor things have been, I won't trust anyone, not even to test for another communicable disease, that is highly contagious, and poses a risk of death, it takes a lot to get to that point, but the answer is nobody researches us, besides those at UK CV Family, and our closest loved ones, and it appears, nobody cares besides those either😊 I hope maybe someone gets some answers to these questions, because it would be nice to know if anyone is actually researching us? However, I suspect not πŸ˜”πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ I can't even see a GP, I've never seen one, since I joined the practice, I saw a clinical nurse once, to get a referral to the nearest Lymphoedema Clinic 33 mile round trip away, with 2 buses to get there, that are unreliable, I have to travel 2 miles just to see a clinical nurse, it might not sound far, but I don't drive, and never will be able to, since the vaccines seem, to have damaged my eyesight, with enlarged optic disc, and too much light, entering my eye πŸ˜”πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions β†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.