Skip to content

Jacqui shaw

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jacqui shaw

  1. C39ab243c6cc0d6bfbb0ae89df31f92a
    As a rectopexy mesh effected person and support group admin I was horrified by the lack of support by NHSE after all the Information and contact details we left expressing our eagerness to help. The fact that non mesh patients were asked is absolutely ridiculous. The mesh centers are not working.I am on this merry go round. Why set up a new system set to fail. I have been on patient panels and some members contributed nothing and were chosen for other rolls, It's definitely a token panel not an environment to improve services. Great article kath.
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.