Skip to content

Heba Jackson

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Heba Jackson

  1. Community Post
    We have purchased some red zimmers through charitable funds and are using them on one of our rehab wards. I am struggling to find a way of demonstrating that they make a difference. We are trying to be selective and find patients that are agitated and likely to stand up alone without pressing their call bell. However, they are invariably in cohort bays and someone immediately attends to them. Or they may have dementia but are not agitated, and therefore walk with whatever is made available to them. I have spoken to the equipment service, and basically we need to demonstrate the benefit and also need to order the equipment more often for it to become standard and not a "special". However, people don't know to order red equipment, and so they are not ordered often enough! I have attached the only article I had found. Physio red zimmer article.pdf Someone also said to me that they didn't think red was the right colour as it signifies danger!
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.