Skip to content

Marion

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Marion

  1. Content Article Comment
    I am a campaigner to raise awareness for Pudendal Neuralgia. I suffer from this debilitating condition and since I was diagnosed I have found very few doctors and consultants that know about it. I even had one consultant say the pain was all in my head. No it’s not. It’s real pain in the vagina and rectum. thank you so much for writing your piece. I had to stop eating my dinner to read it because i wish all the medical profession were like you x💕🔥💕
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.