Skip to content

Sereima Vatuvatu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sereima Vatuvatu

  1. Community Post
    Good morning colleagues. I am the National manager for Patient Safety & Quality, MOHMS, Fiji. I am searching for RCA Training Guidelines (manuals) that I can use as a reference to review and develop our current training manual on conducting RCAs in our health care settings. I have not been successful so far in finding one online. Appreciate some advise and assistance. Thank you
Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.