This Take, Treat and Test webinar took place on 10 September 2020, presented by Dr Ron Daniels, Founder, and Executive Director – Clinical – Sepsis Trust UK and Consultant in Critical Care and Anaesthesia, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust.
This webinar explores NHS acute sector experiences during the peak of COVID-19 in Spring and Summer of 2020, reflects on global figures and sequalae and contrast with sepsis on a national and global scale including the importance of AMR.
5 key learning points:
- Understanding of the impact of COVID-19.
- Learn about after effects of C-19 and sepsis in survivors.
- Remind ourselves about the global scale of sepsis.
- Understand this in the context of AMR.
- Reflect on global and national policy strategies.