The Royal College of Emergency Medicine’s Safety Resources hub has information and resources about alerts, safety resources, safety in the Emergency Department and safety events.
This page is managed by the Safer Care Committee, which is part of the Quality in Emergency Care Committee (QECC). The QECC has produced a series of strategy documents, explaining the role of RCEM, and these committees, in improving patient care.
The College has established a Safer Care Committee which is undertaking the following:
- Developing and disseminating patient safety and risk management strategies for the speciality of Emergency Medicine.
- Advising and collaborating with NRLS, NICE, DH, CQC, the Royal Colleges and other national bodies who have an interest in risk management and patient safety in Emergency Departments.
- Developing and identifying resources for patient safety.
- Informing Fellows and Members of patient safety research, key publications and resources.
- Reviewing of significant incident reports in Emergency Medicine.
To see the terms of reference and committee members e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Royal College of Emergency Medicine: Safety Resource Centre https://rcem.ac.uk/safety-3/#:~:text=What%20is%20the%20Royal%20College,the%20speciality%20of%20Emergency%20Medicine
0 reactions so far
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now