'State of Care' is the Care Quality Commission's annual assessment of health care and social care in England. The report looks at the trends, shares examples of good and outstanding care, and highlights where care needs to improve.
- The health and social care system is gridlocked.
- People are struggling to access care.
- Inequalities pervade and persist.
- The quality of maternity care is not good enough.
- The care for people with a learning disability and autistic people is still not good enough.
- Mental health services are struggling to meet the needs of children and young people.
- Ongoing problems with the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards process.
- Depleted workforce.
- Challenges and opportunities in local systems.
CQC: The state of health care and adult social care in England 2021/22 https://www.cqc.org.uk/publication/state-care-202122
0 reactions so far
There are no comments to display.
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now