The East of England share their race strategy.
- To develop a plan of action in collaboration with key partners that will deliver sustainable and measurable change.
- To focus on high priority areas that will make a difference to the lives of our people.
- To deliver better health outcomes for our people by focusing on health and wellbeing.
- To tackle health inequalities within our workforce and local communities.
- To commit and invest in an ongoing programme of work focused on improving the experience and wellbeing of our Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic people.
- To ensure our people have the opportunity to co-design a long term strategy “Nothing about me without me”.
- Everyone sees equality and inclusion as their responsibility and we adopt a proactive approach.
East of England Race Strategy 2021: Making anti-racism a reality https://www.england.nhs.uk/east-of-england/wp-content/uploads/sites/47/2021/09/NHS-England-and-NHS-Improvement-East-of-England-antiracism-strategy.pdf
0 reactions so far