This article, published in Women Fitness Magazine, argues that a lack of awareness about safety measures and a shortage of healthcare professionals make it difficult for hospitals to ensure patient safety in the United States. It sets out six ways hospitals can ensure patient safety during treatment.
This article sets out six ways hospitals can ensure patient safety during treatment:
- Provide Patient Centric Quality Care
- Design Purpose-Built Hospital
- Adopt a Health Management System
- Formulate and Revise Staffing Policies
- Enforce Safety Protocols
- Educate the Staff and Patients about Safety Policies