On Wednesday 10 March the Health, Social Care and Sport Committee of the Senedd Cymru - Welsh Parliament held an evidence session on Long COVID. They heard from the patient group Long COVID Wales, academics and professional bodies.
Committees in the Senedd are cross-party bodies that carry out many functions, including scrutinising the expenditure and policies of the Welsh Government, holding Ministers to account, and examining proposed legislation. This Committee's work focuses on Health, Social Care and Sport.
This page contains links to a number resources relating to this evidence session, including:
- Webcast of the evidence session
- Evidence submission from Long COVID Wales
- Evidence submission from Dr Elaine Maxwell, Content Lead - National Institute for Health Research Centre for Engagement and Dissemination
- Evidence submission from Royal College of General Practitioners Wales
- Evidence submission from Royal College of Occupational Therapists
- Evidence submission from Royal College of Speech and Language Therapists
- Evidence submission from Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Letter from the Committee to the Minister for Health and Social Services regarding Long Covid
- Letter from the Minister for Health and Social Services to the Committee regarding Long Covid