Skip to content

I don't want talk. I don't want assurances. I want action.

The link below shows a powerful essay that has gone viral among patients, public and healthcare staff. It is written by Dr. Joshua Lerner, an Emergency Room (ER) doctor who currently works at the Leominster campus of UMass Memorial Health Alliance-Clinton Hospital in the US. He speaks with passion, anger and frustration at the disregard for staff safety and calls for action from multi million companies who have the resources to help.

How did Dr Joshua's words make you feel? Please share your thoughts in the comments below. 

 

Featured Replies

No posts to show

Create an account or sign in to comment

Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.