Skip to content

Reasonable adjustment care plans....can any one help?

Hi All,

I was looking through a recent coroners case  ( https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Julie-Taylor-2019-0454.pdf )  Where a learning disability patient deteriorated while in an acute care setting.  

One of the recommendations was that the Trust should have used a 'reasonable adjustment care plan'.  I haven't heard or seen one of these before.   So I had a quick look on the internet and found this.

 http://www.bristol.ac.uk/sps/media/cipold_presentations/workshop3presentation1-linda-swann.pdf

Does anyone else use a care plan that they wouldn't mind sharing?

Thanks - Claire

Featured Replies

No posts to show

Create an account or sign in to comment

Registered address: Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.