As discussed at the network meeting as I can find the relevant folder, this is my simplified approach to SEIPS and open to suggested changes. It's nothing new per se (interactions), just the way I am approaching it at the moment which, as the new world order (PSIRF) moves into play I am trying to test it out in a meaningful way. I have included a simplified example.
Registered address:
Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ
Important Information
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
As discussed at the network meeting as I can find the relevant folder, this is my simplified approach to SEIPS and open to suggested changes. It's nothing new per se (interactions), just the way I am approaching it at the moment which, as the new world order (PSIRF) moves into play I am trying to test it out in a meaningful way. I have included a simplified example.
Regards
Keith
Understanding System Interactions.pdf