As discussed at the recent forum meeting, I have attached example slides of how HSIB bring SEIPS into the investigation framework taken from their recent 2022 conference.
There is not a lot of narrative, but I hope you get the gist. I will post an example of how I have blended SEIPS into investigations and also thematic analysis shortly.
Registered address:
Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ
Important Information
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
As discussed at the recent forum meeting, I have attached example slides of how HSIB bring SEIPS into the investigation framework taken from their recent 2022 conference.
There is not a lot of narrative, but I hope you get the gist. I will post an example of how I have blended SEIPS into investigations and also thematic analysis shortly.
Regards
arterial line example HSIB.pdfKeith