Hi - I was wondering if anyone has used the freedom to speak up (FTSU) guardian service where they work?
It is FTSU month in October and I was wondering if anyone had used the service, would they like to answer a few questions. We can post this on the hub, so people can see how the system works and how it felt to raise concerns. This of course would be dealt with strict anonymity, as these issues may be sensitive.
Registered address:
Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ
Important Information
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
Hi - I was wondering if anyone has used the freedom to speak up (FTSU) guardian service where they work?
It is FTSU month in October and I was wondering if anyone had used the service, would they like to answer a few questions. We can post this on the hub, so people can see how the system works and how it felt to raise concerns. This of course would be dealt with strict anonymity, as these issues may be sensitive.
Please get in touch!