Hi all - I work as Clinical Quality Manager for Primary & Community Services (with the newly formed Hampshire & Isle of Wight ICS).
I chair a regular meeting for Primary Care colleagues - typically some of the local GPs and practice managers attend.
I am wanting to spotlight a bit on 'challenging behaviour' among primary care patients, and specifically the importance of addressing it as early as possible - i.e. all the steps that can be taken before resorting to de-registration or special allocation scheme (SAS).
Has anyone on the hub got experience of doing similar? If so, would you be able to share anything - resources, case studies or presentations perhaps? Maybe you have some learning from a specific incident? I really just want to prompt some discussion among those present, so I don't mind if the materials cover good/bad practices in how to manage challenging behaviours.
As always, the real learning comes from the conversations, not necessarily the slides!
Thanks in advance, Leo 🙂
PS. Happy to share whatever I end up using afterwards.
Registered address:
Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ
Important Information
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
Hi all - I work as Clinical Quality Manager for Primary & Community Services (with the newly formed Hampshire & Isle of Wight ICS).
I chair a regular meeting for Primary Care colleagues - typically some of the local GPs and practice managers attend.
I am wanting to spotlight a bit on 'challenging behaviour' among primary care patients, and specifically the importance of addressing it as early as possible - i.e. all the steps that can be taken before resorting to de-registration or special allocation scheme (SAS).
Has anyone on the hub got experience of doing similar? If so, would you be able to share anything - resources, case studies or presentations perhaps? Maybe you have some learning from a specific incident? I really just want to prompt some discussion among those present, so I don't mind if the materials cover good/bad practices in how to manage challenging behaviours.
As always, the real learning comes from the conversations, not necessarily the slides!
Thanks in advance, Leo 🙂
PS. Happy to share whatever I end up using afterwards.