I’ve had very severe paroxysmal coughing for a couple of years. Asthma meds & bog standard cough linctus have been useless. I’m now coughing up blood clots. Told I need endoscopies. The nearest hospital is 20 miles. My ME is Very Severe. Vibrations from the vehicle and flashing scenery would likely cause my death. I’ve been having home visits for two years. There’s no alternative to a hospital visit. So I won’t go.
Registered address:
Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ
Important Information
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
I’ve had very severe paroxysmal coughing for a couple of years. Asthma meds & bog standard cough linctus have been useless. I’m now coughing up blood clots. Told I need endoscopies. The nearest hospital is 20 miles. My ME is Very Severe. Vibrations from the vehicle and flashing scenery would likely cause my death. I’ve been having home visits for two years. There’s no alternative to a hospital visit. So I won’t go.