I hope you are all well. I have a question in relation to Duty of Candour (DoC) In relation to formal complaints and the responses we send to service users, do any of you use these in executing your DoC statutory obligations, or do you write to the service users separately as per the guidance.
I have been advised by an individual that they have been using the formal complaint response as their statutory DoC response and not a separate letter. What are your thoughts? any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated.
Registered address:
Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ
Important Information
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
Morning All
I hope you are all well. I have a question in relation to Duty of Candour (DoC) In relation to formal complaints and the responses we send to service users, do any of you use these in executing your DoC statutory obligations, or do you write to the service users separately as per the guidance.
I have been advised by an individual that they have been using the formal complaint response as their statutory DoC response and not a separate letter. What are your thoughts? any advice or thoughts would be much appreciated.
Thanks