I am an engineer and have been working on a portable system to solve spoilage and human error issues during transport and collection/administration in the last 9 years. The system has won 27 innovation awards globally and a successful pilot was done by the UPS Foundation in Cameroon recently. Recently, there is a UK government grant calling for ideas looking at enhancing medical supply chain resilience with drones. I spoke to a drone service provider who have been working with a few hospitals in England thinks that our system can help improve their logistics network.
I hope to speak to more NHS health professionals working in this area. I would like to
understand their procedure transporting and delivering their samples and if there are any challenges
discuss ideas to help improve, streamline, simplify the current procedures and tackle the challenges
I am based in North Wales and would love to speak to anyone involved in NHS Wales, Scotland and England who are involved in sample/vaccine/drug collection, delivery, administration.
Registered address:
Patient Safety Learning, China Works SB203, 100 Black Prince Road Vauxhall, London, SE1 7SJ
Important Information
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
Hello everyone,
I am an engineer and have been working on a portable system to solve spoilage and human error issues during transport and collection/administration in the last 9 years. The system has won 27 innovation awards globally and a successful pilot was done by the UPS Foundation in Cameroon recently. Recently, there is a UK government grant calling for ideas looking at enhancing medical supply chain resilience with drones. I spoke to a drone service provider who have been working with a few hospitals in England thinks that our system can help improve their logistics network.
I hope to speak to more NHS health professionals working in this area. I would like to
I am based in North Wales and would love to speak to anyone involved in NHS Wales, Scotland and England who are involved in sample/vaccine/drug collection, delivery, administration.
Thank you very much!
My email address is [email protected]
Kitty